Development Continued...

I added all of the social media buttons by importing the image and applying a link that would take the user to the webpage associated with the social media icon. I have also added the email address and a search bar I have customised to fit with the house style of purple, white and black. These features will help the user to navigate the website and keep up to date with and connect with the company.
I have placed these speech bubbles with quotes from poems for the time being as this is where I would like to have my dissolving testimonials box. I have a more grid like navigation bar with the borders around each page name. I have removed the side navigation bar as I don't think it is necessary and would take up valuable space on the page. I am happy with my progress as it has a lot of working features and has a simple to understand format with informal features that makes the company appear more approachable and less serious.



I have moved the text box to the right to allow the space for the RSS Feed. I have also made the text of the Home button purple to indicate to the user which page they are on - if I have time I would like it to have a hover function that changes the colour of the text when the user hovers their mouse over the word.



Next I added the rotating image banner and inserted poetry slam related images to give the feel of what the page could look like for the company. The dots at the bottom of the slideshow indicate how which image is currently on show.

 - there are arrow buttons that appear when the user is hovering over the image slideshow.



 I then started to develop my other pages - I used the same format but editing features to suit the purpose of each page. The images in this slideshow will be replaced by information slides.


Again with the 'About Us' page I will be replacing these images with info boxes about the company.